Rome Beige Sandstone Slabs and Tiles For Cheap Price
Slab: cut to size
Tile: cut to size
Product Name: Silver Grey Travertine Tiles
Stone Type: Travertine
Finishing Surface: Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rockfaced, Sandblasted, Tumbled
Product forms: big slab, small slab, tile, coffee table top, Cut to size, Windowsill, Moulding, bathroom vanity top, bath tub etc...
Popular standard size :
(we can cut different size according to customer's requirement.)
(1) slab: 250upx130up , 240upx60,70,80,90cm
(2) floor & wall cladding: 60x60(24''x24'') , 30.5x30.5(12''x12''), 45.7x45.7(18''x18'')
(3) stairs step & riser: 150x33x3 & 150x15x2cm
(4) kitchen countertop & vanity top : 96''x26''x2 & 49''x22''x2cm
(305X305 or 300X300)
(610X305 or 600X300)
(610X610 or 600X600)
According to your request
According to your request
As per your drawing
Thickness: 10mm; 12mm; 15mm; 18mm; 20mm; 25mm; 30mm; 35mm; 40mm; 45mm; 50mm; etc.
Founded in 2003, we are including Two Trade Company and Three Factory, our Factory Area is more than 60,000 m². YEYANG's product line includes onyx, marble, travertine, limestone, Granite & Sandstone and exports natural stone in block shape, in addition, produces slabs, tiles & customized sizes of above-mentioned stones in high quality and different surface finishing (i.e. polished, honed, tumbled, bush hammered, brushed and antique).
We offer the best value by providing our customers with the convenience of shipping, better selection, quality content and unsurpassed customer service.
As one of the leading exporters and manufacturers of natural stone,Xiamen YEYANG STONE has gathered a professional and passionate young team since 2003.
1. Here you will find the most competitive factory price which is almost equal to the actual cost.
2. We will make a strict time schedule for your order to 100% ensures the timely delivery.
3. We can make the stone into the size or shapes as requested.
4. You will be kept updated of the production status during the whole production process.
5. Over 18 years on the stone products manufacturing.
6. Prompt reply within 12 hours.
7. Custom logo printing is accepted.
Delivery,Shipping and Service:
(1)First, you will receive digital inspection photos (through email) before your countertops are packed for shipping. This gives the customer an opportunity to see the actual countertops before they leave our factory.
Because we adhere to a strick quality-control system, its rare that an error occurs during the manufacturing process. Inspection photos simply provide an added sense of security to ensure accuracy with every order.
(2)Each piece of stone is then individually wrapped in a plastic, then a puncture-resistant heavy foam-rubber material.
(3)The countertops are then packed into a welded steel-frame crate, lined with plywood panels. The inside of the crate is padded with styro-foam sheets. Each piece of stone is carefully isolated from the others, eliminating the possibility of chips and scratches from stone-on-stone contact.